Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 3rd Appointments

In just 2 weeks, Adriana has grown from 4 pounds, 4 ounces to 5 pounds, 12 ounces!  Amazing.  CAFCA docs were excited by this, but were troubled that her Amniotic fluid has gone from 13.5 to 6.1 in the last 2 weeks.  Although 6.1 is in the "normal" range, they're concerned about what may have caused such a rapid decrease in fluid.  The doctors in Hagerstown and UMMC will be monitoring me, Adriana, and the Amniotic fluid, making sure I'm not leaking as well as making sure Adriana is urinating at a normal rate.
Matt and I met the Dr. Alger, who will be delivering Adriana at UMMC.  She seems like a very nice lady, and is taking all precautions.  We are all set up with an induction date on AUGUST 6 (provided that fluid levels stay in the normal range and I don't have to go sooner)!

*I will not have to have a C-Section.  Natural labor will not affect Adriana adversely.

1 comment: