Thursday, March 15, 2012

SORRY WE'VE BEEN MIA!!!!



I know, I know... we've been missing in action for quite some time!  I have a legitmate excuse for not updating the blog in a while:  we have been extremely busy.  In a nut shell, here's what's been going on:


*We found out in December we're expecting baby #3!
*I quit my tiresome job at Bob Evans Restaurants
*Cameron turned 1 year old January 6th!


*I came to the conclusion that morning sickness is horrible.
*Tateum and I have been cheering on UNC men's basketball team ALL SEASON
*I started going back to school in February for my bachelor's in Information Systems Management at American Military University online.
*Matthew signed up for classes again at Bellevue University, soon to have his BA in Leadership--He already has his CCAF!
*We're getting back into working on the house.  Matt is in the middle of tiling as we speak.
*Monday, March 19th we find out the gender of our third and final baby!
089.God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton
volume=50&" height="20" width="200">
Powered by mp3skull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment